Sunday, December 12, 2010

Media Log Number Eighteen- Usher and Trey Songz Concert


On November 29, 2010 Usher OMG tour came to Air Canada Centre. The OMG is a North American tour that goes to twenty five different  cities. Trey Songz opened for Usher. Originally I went to the concert to go see Trey Songz. I am a big Usher fan and i liked all of his songs but I was a bigger Trey Songz fan. trey Songz performance wasn't as good as i expect it to be but then Usher came out and killed the stage. He performed for two hours straight and he sang his old songs and his new ones.  I did not realize how much I loved Ushers songs until that night. He is an all around entertainer. He does a lot of dancing and he has a lot of costume changes which keeps people entertained. I am glad Usher came to Toronto because not a lot of artists come to Canada that often and I am proud to say that I have seen Usher in Concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment