Sunday, December 12, 2010

Media Log Number Thirteen- In My Zone 2 by Chris Brown


This is In My Zone 2 by Chris Brown. This is the third mixtape Chris Brown has come out with this year. The first one was In My Zone and Fan Of A Fan with Tyga. Chris Brown has been working extremely hard on his music this year. The purpose of him making this mixtape is so fans will not get bored of him until his album comes out next year.
Ever since the incident with Rihanna everyone blamed Chris Brown and did not even listen to his side of the story. In my opinion no man should ever hit a woman but Rihanna had to provoke him in some way to make him hit her. I do not think the pictures that got leaked of here were real I think they added make up to them to make the bruises look worse than they actually were. I have stuck with Chris Brown because you should not punish him because of his actions. He is still a very good artist and i support him on that.
He is trying out different types and styles of music to see if his fans like the direction he is going in. I think that when his album comes out it, its going to be huge because he already put out his song Yeah 3X which is doing very well. I am excited to see what Chris Brown is going to come out with next. I also think that what is in the past is in the past and people need to move on and realize what is important and that is the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment